SORRA does this by grant submission assistance, inter-club, coordination.
SSORA facilitates coordination between all Federal, State, and Private stakeholders, as well as National OHV associations, councils, and their supporters.
All while promoting safe and responsible Off-Road recreation.
- Off-Highway Vehicle 4-Wheel Drive (ATV or Side-by-Side)
- Registered 4-Wheel Drive
- Off-Highway Vehicle Competition (Race Organization)
- Land Use
- Industry (OHV Equipment Manufacturer)
- Local OHV Retail
- National OHV Organization
- Allied Recreationalist (Equestrian Hunters, MTB, etc)
No- SORRA only expects members to follow the Nevada regulations pertaining to the active engaged.
SSORA promotes a positive Trail Stewardship approach in all decisions.
SSORA strongly encourages the use of appropriate Personal Protective equipment and the principles championed by
!Tread Lightly! www.treadlightly.org
Protecting Access to Public Lands, keeping trails and riding areas open for everyone.